Monday, August 24, 2015

My Effortless Back to School Makeup Neccessities


Hello friends! Today is my first day of my last year in college (FINALLY!) and as such, I decided it was only appropriate to share with you the products that will be essential to me looking human and not a zombie. As this is my last year, the classes will be harder than before and plus I will be writing my senior thesis this year (and then there is something called grad school applications) so I probably won't be caking my face too much with makeup. The products I am going to talk you through today are products that I would wear on a day where I need to quickly get ready and look somewhat presentable to the public. 



I've gotten the application of the Anastasia Beverly Hills DipBrow Pomade in Dark Brown (Review) down in under three minutes, which means that I don't have to worry about this product taking up the majority of my time getting ready. This is a fantastic product that I am still obsessed over because of how versatile it is. I can make my brows look really natural or I can make my brows look really dramatic with this product. Of course, my eyebrows will stay put all day and doesn't need the extra eyebrow gel.

Usually when I am sleep deprived, my face takes the biggest hit. As such I need a product that will take care of the redness and give me decent coverage. A recent discovery, the It Cosmetics Your Skin But Better CC Cream in Medium does that trick for me. I've been wearing this for the last week and I have to say that this is giving the Nars Sheer Glow a run for its money.  Of course, as an oily skin girly I need to always have a setting powder handy and the one that has does the trick for years is the Rimmel Stay Matte Powder in Transparent. To add some dimension to my face, I'll stick to the Tarte 24 Hr Amazonian Clay Blush in Exposed because of how versatile and natural of a blush it is.

For lips, I'll be sticking to the Sephora Cream Lip Stain in #13 Mauvelous Mauve. This is a long wearing lip color with minimal transfer onto your drinks or food. While you may have to reapply after a greasy meal, I find that this is a very comfortable long wearing lip color provided that you apply the tiniest lip balm underneath (don't apply too much though, because then your lip color wouldn't last too long).

What about the eyes? Sometimes I'll have mascara on my lashes and black or brown eyeliner but sometimes I don't. Just depends on my mood for the day and if I really need extra help (in which case I'll probably throw in a bit of undereye concealer as well for some of those special days).

What makeup do you wear when you are sleep deprived and running on coffee (with a side of energy drinks)? Let me know in the comments section below :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for checking out my blog :) I love reading your comments and will always reply to them :) I don't always do follow for follow, but I do love checking new blogs out! So feel free to leave the link of your blog :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...